Commercial AC Maintenance Lake Norman Businesses Count On
A properly functioning air conditioning system is an essential part of the success of your business, promoting a safe and comfortable working environment, greater productivity and better customer care. If your commercial AC isn’t functioning the way it should, you don’t have to sweat it out. TemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating can get your commercial HVAC back up to optimum function fast, so you can offer your staff and clients the welcoming environment they expect! We proudly offer commercial HVAC services including:
Commercial HVAC Services
Need Carolinas AC Experts?
Why do I need commercial air conditioning maintenance?
Routine commercial air conditioning maintenance adds longevity and life to your commercial HVAC system. Regular inspection and maintenance by certified professionals offers benefits to your system and company including:
- Reduced operating costs over its lifespan
- Increased mechanical longevity
- Identifying and fixing issues before they become catastrophic breakdowns
Professional Commercial Air Conditioning Service from Mooresville to Lake Norman
TTemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating’s professional technicians can identify and correct issues which may not be obvious, helping you prevent expensive and unexpected repairs. We recommend having your commercial AC inspected and maintained in the spring, because when you need your AC to work the most is the worst time to have it fail!
During inspection and maintenance, your TemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating HVAC technician will:
- Inspect and maintain essential system components: This includes cleaning cooling coils, blower components, and clearing out the condensate drain; checking electrical components for signs of damage; and lubricating and adjusting your system’s moving parts as needed.
- Check and replenish refrigerant levels: Keeping your refrigerant levels within specified tolerances helps keep your system running efficiently and helps prevent compressor damage caused by overexertion.
- System diagnostics check: This step ensures the proper function and safety of your system and thermostat.
- Check for and repair ductwork leaks: A leak in the duct system can cause loss of conditioned air, inefficient system operation, wasted energy and an uncomfortable workspace.
- Damage and repair prevention: It’s always better and less expensive to address issues before they lead to damaged or nonfunctional AC.
For more information on how TemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating can save you and your company time, money and discomfort, call, click, or come by one of our Lake Norman metro area locations today!