Commercial Furnace Repair Lake Norman Metro Business Know
You want your business to be a welcoming, comfortable place for your employees and clients alike. When the mercury drops, Jack Frost starts painting the windows and coats and scarves come out of storage for the season, you want to know your commercial heating unit will do what you expect it to. But if your heater doesn’t heat, TemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating’s highly trained technicians are ready and able to help you get your business back to the safe, warm haven you need!
Commercial HVAC Services
Need Carolinas AC Experts?
Common indicators you may need commercial furnace repair include:
- A furnace which won’t turn or stay on
- A pilot light which isn’t lit, or won’t stay lit
- Unusual sounds any time the furnace starts or runs
- The burners light, but the blower won’t blow
- The blower doesn’t cycle, but keeps running constantly
TemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating is always standing by for your commercial HVAC needs, anytime and anywhere from Mooresville to Lake Norman and beyond!
- We are available around the clock, 24/7/365 to assist you with your commercial furnace service and repairs.
- We tell you what the issues with your furnace are upfront, so you can make an informed decision as to how you want us to handle the situation.
- Our flat-rate billing is easy on your HVAC maintenance budget and tough on climate control problems!
- We stand behind our work, with certified, trained, licensed and background-checked HVAC technicians who won’t leave until the job is done right the first time, every time.
We handle the commonplace and unusual heating and cooling issues, such as:
- The unit isn’t getting power: Loose wiring, a tripped breaker or a loose or faulty switch can lead to problems with electricity getting to the unit. These are usually simple and straightforward, but other issues like blower motor problems, control board malfunctions, thermostat, transformer or capacitor problems may need special diagnostics during the repair process to properly assess and correct.
- A motor which doesn’t run or makes a lot of noise or vibration: A loud motor is a strong indicator of impending failure, and the cause needs to be addressed immediately to prevent a full breakdown of your commercial furnace unit.
- Ignition which doesn’t ignite: If your furnace doesn’t ignite and makes a series of rapid clicks, you may have a failing control board, a limit control which isn’t working correctly or even something as simple as an obstructed flue.
- Burner which won’t burn: This problem could be caused by an issue with the gas supply to the furnace, a dirty or sooty flame sensor or a blocked condensate drain. The technician can check this by cleaning the components and making sure they are properly adjusted.
- Blower won’t start: The unit may have a motor or run capacitor issue, which stops the blower from starting after burner ignition.
- Blower won’t stop: Your thermostat should always be “on” when the blower is running. If it isn’t, a blower which doesn’t stop even when the thermostat is set to “off” could be caused by a dirty or clogged air filter obstructing airflow, which can lead to limit switch damage. In this case, the switch would need to be replaced and it would be a good idea to review your furnace filter cleaning or replacement schedule.
For more information on how TemperaturePro Carolinas Air Conditioning and Heating can save you and your company time, money and discomfort, call, click, or come by one of our Lake Norman metro area locations today!